IE 6+ and FF, lynx and screen readers.

However we're talking apples and oranges now.  Client side technology
vs. server side technology.

Is your next argument that they are both basically interpreters?  Well I
would disagree with that premise, while CFML has been "open sourced"
it's server was always a proprietary product.  The CFML "standard"
doesn't meet the same level of oversight as xhtml or ecma script, and
still the browser manufacturers can't get that right.

It is for this very reason that larger clients tend to stay away from
the third party products preferring to stay with the platform that has
the history and support associated with Allaire, Macromedia and now
Adobe.  You know Adobe, the second largest software company in the world.

I'm sorry that not all of us work for such small obviously
inconsequential development projects, thats how you'd put it if your
were writing for the other side right?  Some of us have to actually
think about product life, commercial support, security validation (NIST,
NSA, DISA) and the stability not only of the application server, but of
the organization that provides the server.