Thanks everyone for the nice notes, I've had a busy day answering all the
dozens of emails from "Taz fans" around the world, uploading some new videos of
him, just trying to keep busy and not think too much about yesterday which has
helped a lot. Over 400 people have visited the little page I put up for him, it
just amazes me how many lives that dog touched. It's going to take awhile for
me to get over it and not be thinking about him all the time, but I know he
wouldn't want me feeling guilty or sad about any decision right or wrong I may
have made. I'm thankful that a year ago I brought another little sheltie in my
life and so am not dog-less now and he's been a big comfort. Usually he is a
big pest about wanting to play or go outside, etc. but he's been very reserved
and just lying next to me all day quietly. He and Taz weren't exactly best
buddies but I'm sure he misses his presence as well. I wish I could say my cat
felt the same way, but he is just his typical aloof kitty self, he doesn't care
if I'm upset he just wants me to get up and feed him! Ah, cats...they
definitely go their own way.

--- Mary Jo