>you know i know how this goes... sorry im late to the event but im
>sorry for you :(
>and i know that nothing helps except time... good luck

Better late than never Tony, right? Thanks for the condolences, and yeah,
hopefully in time I will not be so despondent and just remember the good times.
I do though love that so many people took the time to visit his page and read
about him, 700+ visits at this point and many many emails I've gotten from fans
and old friends and so many people that had met him and been touched by his
wonderful charm. I think when you lose a really special pet that most of all
you just want to tell people all about them, and share how much they meant to
you, rather than just think about the loss.

--- Mary Jo