+10000

rocky bear was my main man, he was with me through 9/11, my failed
first marriage, my divorce, the meeting of my new wife, and then once
he saw i was ok, he gave up and the cancer finally took him over...
the week before he finally went, i swear 20+ friends came by that day
spend time with him, as they all had before, and it was the coolest
thing, to just sit back and talk about the "rockstar"

(rocky) http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonyweeg/sets/72157594241820217/

keep your head up, and be good to your next little one, and im sure
he/she will be just as good to you as this one...

and as weird as it sounds, when i got lily, after rocky passed away,
she was the best therapy i could have asked for!
(lily) http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonyweeg/sets/72157594434699901/

tw