you mean unlike the oil and nuclear industries, which receive no subsidies
at all, right?

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.... we are all doomed, doomed I
say! And all because those Chinese are doing stuff. Clearly there is no
point in getting off the track. That oncoming train is all in your mind. And
besides, if you do, it might not make a difference.

bah.