My point is that oil and nuclear power plants do in fact receive huge
subsidies and this is in fact part of their business model. I am not sure
how viable ethanol is but wind and solar, given a tenth of the subsidies oil
recieves, could easily be quite profitable, thank you.

As for your whole contention that there si no point in trying to fix
anything because the Chinese are polluting too... any mother can see the
flaw in that one.