OK, you would agree then that making everyone pay dues (even though some
would have their money go to charity) is a tax?  Because when I asked Larry
that, he said 'no'.

While we are at it, why not just tax everyone a 'union tax' and make them
send that money to charity.

Judah, I always appreciate your insight, but the comparison doesn't make
sense to me. A union is not a legislative body and therefore shouldnot have
an ability to tax anyone's income.