To preface this, I have two daughters both under two, so they still think
I'm the cats pajamas for now.

I think you said she was 12 or 13? Have you just talked to her about it?
She's certainly old enough to have a serious conversation about it. Perhaps
ask her why she's not respecting you. She might just tell you why. She may
use it as an opportunity to try and hurt your feelings, but if she does just
tell her that she did. Does she dsee you as impervious or does she realize
you are sensitive?