I hadn't thought of that! He makes a valid point. If she's as smart as you
and Judith are, I'll bet school is boring her to tears. I never did homework
if I could help it. I didn't have to study for tests and I was able to get
straight A's or close to it with hardly any effort. And if I really hated
the class, as in saw no logical reason for it, then I did what I could to
skate by.

School can definitely do you in mentally, and not in the best way.

Of course we may be totally off our marks and rockers. :)