> JJ wrote:
>
> *the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion,
> restriction or preference based on race, color, descent, or national or
> ethnic origin *
>
> Which is definitely what we have here.

If that came from law then we just need to change the law; we either
eliminate that or we include every other qualitative distinction.

Qualitative selection is NOT racism.

And if businesses don't the right to control their brands then there's
going to be a lot of job openings.  The new in-vogue move will be to
sue to get a job.

find a group of developers who are all white people?  sue to get a
job.  group of all Indian testers?  sue.  All white news anchors?
sue.

Oo!  And my wife is lawyer ...  bwah ha ha ha!

Suckers!