Doubtful. there are plenty of jobs where the educational component is
much more important than running a business. For instance how would
successfully creating and running a microbusiness relate to working
with juvenile delinquents, or educating kids, or treating a gunshot
wound.

I can just see it,

doctor I'm bleeding!

Wait let me see about getting some venture capital and we'll set up a
couple of focus groups. By the time the IPO comes out we should be
able to help you with iBandage.