You missed my point entirely. Business does not make a good doctor.
Similarly someone working as a therapeutic agent, whether in
psychology, psychiatry, juvenile treatment and rehabilitation whatever
would not do better because they had a business background that
someone who had a background in psych with experience in delivering
therapy (see Lyons & Woods, 1991, Shadish et al 2001 for the numbers).