On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Zaphod Beeblebrox
<zaph0d.b33bl3b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ha, I really don't think Maureen would ever confuse me for you :)
>
> It really is amazing to me how you can read something...actually see the
> words, yet come up with an entirely unrelated interpretation.  You are
> something else Sam.

And you sir are one hell of a dancer, even after the music has stopped.

> I seem to remember you bringing up the issue of the new age recommendation.
> I figure insurance companies will keep doing what they're doing.  Especially
> since I know women in their 30's who get mammograms, because of their family
> histories, who are covered.  You are the one saying that since the
> recommended age is higher that more people will be getting cancer.

You actually can't follow your own position in this thread? That's sad.

I said a panel, death panel if we want to stay on thread, has
determined that the number of women that will die due to lack of early
detection is justifiable collateral damage in the name of not
stressing out the masses with these expensive tests.

If you were able to follow along with out detailed instructions you
would realize this recommendation is setting the government up for
FUTURE cost savings when it distributes medical payments. I said
nothing about insurance co's canceling mm's because of the
recommendation.

The last viewable bill banned reviewing insurance policies making the
PO the only available plan after a couple of years. We don't know if
it's in the current plan because only Harry's seen it. That would make
it so all mammograms would be an out-of-pocket expense until you hit
50. THAT is when people will start needlessly dying of cancer and
since it;ll be too late to fix them your ok with offing them. Anything
here ringing a bell?

> I am amazed that you think the PO would be so amazing good as to wipe out all
> competition.  If so, it must be an amazing plan.

See above.

> ...and if I think insurance companies are so evil, why would I choose to use
> one?

Same reason you think oil is evil yet you drive?

> really Sam, it would be most helpful to the entire group if you would take
> the Foxter Grants off and actually read what we're writing.

Thank you for representing the entire group, that's a huge
responsibility. You must be honored.
Just curious, why is it you meander all over this thread and don't
even remember your own view points and then try to paint me as the
lost