encouraging violence from yesterday's rally:
taken from
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/19/AR2010041904371.html?sub=AR
--
"Let me hang out my shingle," Mike Vanderboegh shouted to the 75 armed
men and women at Fort Hunt Park in Alexandria on Monday morning.

This was a reference to his call for his followers to "break the
windows of hundreds, thousands of Democrat Party headquarters" after
health-care legislation passed. Some of them did as they were told.
--
and a bit later on in the article:
--

He then led the crowd in chanting what he called a Southern "battle
cry" of "Oh hell no!" Explained the Alabaman: "When you hear it, where

And this isn't encouraging violence?