TPM?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam [mailto:sammyc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:31 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Republicans beaten in the street

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Eric Roberts
<ow...@threeravensconsulting.com> wrote:

> No space program?  Not going to the moon (which was a complete waste of
funds...shall I say utter lunacy *grin*) does not make a disappearing space
program.  Bush was good at putting money into black holes.  Obama realigned
the mission of the space program and even put some of it in the hands of
private companies, which should make you corporatists stain your pants, and
put money towards goals that will actually get us somewhere instead of
someplace we have already been.

So are you for corporations or against? I'll wait for you to check TPM
for your answer.
They'll tell you only when Obama supports corporations. Check back
daily because most of what he says has an expiration date.

Two years ago I was told Bush was for corporations and against
science, now it's a good thing to outsource the governments science to
private corps? You should have seen the arguments against that when
the subject was stem cells.

> Allies against us?  According to Gallup, world Opinion of the US has
sharply
increased since Obama has taken office.

Nice, the weaker we get the  more they'll love us, until they need us that
is.
I'm referring to our closest allies that Obama has shunned while
bowing down to other leaders.

> Considering that you bud Bush got us into a worst recession since the
Great
Depression, yeah, it's going to take a while before unemployment numbers
drop.  Obama can't fix in 1 year what Bush took 8 years to create.

Bus had high unemployment numbers in the beginning of his term and yet
they averaged lower then during the Clinton years. Howdhedodat?

> 12 Trillion?  Well yes, that ius where we are now.  The problem with
attributing that to Obama is that 7.7 trillion of that is from your buddy
Herr Bush.  Add to that the 236 billion surplus when he took office.  That
means that Obama has only created 4 trillion in debt.  Nice try...next...

Your bragging about only a $4 trillion debt in little over a year?
Your numbers are wrong by the way, the 12 trillion is what we'll owe
in ten years do to Obama's spending, I think it's 20 in 15 years.

> Oh Vanna...this guy REALLY needs a fucking clue...

One of us does.