On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:00 PM, G Money <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> so you're liking the 10% unemployment promised to last a decade
>>

> Not Obama.

Who Bush?

>> $12 trillion deficit
> Some Obama.

Who Bush?
Eventually you're going to have to give Obama credit for something.

>> A disappearing space program
> Bet you a million dollars in 10 years, we still have a space program. 20
> years. 50 years.

Yeah, we'll still be sending Americans up in the air using Virgin
Intergalactic Space Travel but it's just not the same.

>> Allies now turning against us
> Who?

Who still supports us?

>> The most divided the country has been since the civil war
> We're more united now than we were 2 years ago. Oh sure, the redneck racists
> are pissed off....but hey, that's progress.

If you blame the division of this country on rednecks then the Alinsky
method worked on you like a charm. Good thing it didn't work on most
Americans. The majority know better.

> I thought all you lefties drove Priuses?
> Bwahahaha...still calling me a lefty? Classic.

Your comment was emulating a leftie, unless that comment was really
what you believed.
BTW, swinging both ways doesn't make you not a leftie. I support
woman's choice but am not considered a lefty. You definitely lean more
left than right so it can apply to you more often than not.