Have ever even been to Chicago Sam?  If Obama was practicing Chicago style
politics, 1/2 the republican caucus would be at the bottom of the Potomac
wearing cement shoes.

No space program?  Not going to the moon (which was a complete waste of
funds...shall I say utter lunacy *grin*) does not make a disappearing space
program.  Bush was good at putting money into black holes.  Obama realigned
the mission of the space program and even put some of it in the hands of
private companies, which should make you corporatists stain your pants, and
put money towards goals that will actually get us somewhere instead of
someplace we have already been.

Allies against us?  According to Gallup, world Opinion of the US has sharply
increased since Obama has taken office.

Considering that you bud Bush got us into a worst recession since the Great
Depression, yeah, it's going to take a while before unemployment numbers
drop.  Obama can't fix in 1 year what Bush took 8 years to create.

12 Trillion?  Well yes, that ius where we are now.  The problem with
attributing that to Obama is that 7.7 trillion of that is from your buddy
Herr Bush.  Add to that the 236 billion surplus when he took office.  That
means that Obama has only created 4 trillion in debt.  Nice try...next...

Oh Vanna...this guy REALLY needs a fucking clue...