On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Sam <sammyc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:00 PM, G Money <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> so you're liking the 10% unemployment promised to last a decade
> >>

> > Not Obama.
>
> Who Bush?

Meh...a little, not much.

> >> $12 trillion deficit
> > Some Obama.
>
> Who Bush?
> Eventually you're going to have to give Obama credit for something.

Neither Bush nor Obama would be classified as "fiscally conservative".

> >> Allies now turning against us
> > Who?
>
> Who still supports us?

Just about everyone...actually. Few countries actually consider themselves
enemies of the US. Some talk blustery, but behind the scenes work with us
more than they want their citizens to know. Incidentally, this happened
under Bush too.

> >> The most divided the country has been since the civil war
> > We're more united now than we were 2 years ago. Oh sure, the redneck
> racists
> > are pissed off....but hey, that's progress.
>
> If you blame the division of this country on rednecks then the Alinsky
> method worked on you like a charm. Good thing it didn't work on most
> Americans. The majority know better.

Divisions haven't increased, they've just shifted. You feel left out now, so
you assume we are now MORE divisive. It's simply not so.

> > I thought all you lefties drove Priuses?
> > Bwahahaha...still calling me a lefty? Classic.
>
> Your comment was emulating a leftie, unless that comment was really
> what you believed.
> BTW, swinging both ways doesn't make you not a leftie. I support
> woman's choice but am not considered a lefty. You definitely lean more
> left than right so it can apply to you more often than not.

Not even close, but thanks for playing. Knowing that my positions can't
possibly be understood by partisans...is reassuring.

--
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had