On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 9:00 PM, denstar <valliants...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Ah so you think the whole surveillance idea  thing is new, started with Bush.
>
> No.  What happened under his leadership was especially bad though.

And now it's worse because of what he started? Which he didn't start.
He just made it evil so now it's progressively more evil because of
him?

> Some folk don't like the idea of being watched all the time.  I can
> only assume it's because they don't have my luscious physique.

Tell them to stay out of the big cities and off the internet.

>> So if Obama says unemployment will stay around 10% for a long time
>> then it's ok because he's honest?
>
> It's more O.K. than if Bush43 had said it, yes.  Bush43 was precedent
> setting (LOL!).

Bush didn't have to say it because he had a plan and it worked. Glad
you're happy with a Change for 5% to 10% unemployment.

> The rabid right is all over Obama; like bits of crap on a hairy
> asshole.  And unlike the rabid left, the rabid right gets shit done.

When you say shit you mean healthcare?

> I'm not so scared that Obama will say the sky is red, and that a
> majority of citizens would take it at face value, which *was* the case
> with Bush43.

That's pretty stupid, you just demonstrated the opposite to be true.
You admit being duped like a cult follower and yet you mock the masses
for not seeing the light.

?

> Taking us to war on false pretenses?  Not so much.

Still upset about that? Biden said we won that war that he said we
lost. You should be happy.

>> I don't think anyone was happy with the out-of-control spending during
>> the Bush years. But now it's quadrupled and accelerating.
>
> Yet you, apparently a tea party supporter, didn't even have out of
> control spending on your "Bad Bush" list!

I thought I did. Doesn't matter. It's the scale, if you were mad at
Bush for spending how you you not be furious with Obama's spending?

> But *now* it's a Bad Thing.
> Because it's bigger and faster.

Um yeah. Then: we owe some money and things look good, everyone that
wanted a job could get one. Now: Our grandchildren owe too much money,
unemployment is at 10% and will stay there indefinitely. Russia is
pissing on Obama's leg. China is giggling at us. Some moron from Iran
just out smarted the so-called brightest democrat we had. CA and NY
are just about bankrupt and I'm sure many states will follow. What's
the upside? We will have free insurance in four years if we stay
solvent?

> Didn't that sorta happen during Bush43's terms too?  Why are you
> "suddenly" opposed to it?

You need to put things in perspective. But if you're willing to take a
day off of work because someone else was five minutes late then you
won't unde