I'd like to see some examples of this whitewashing Vivec...I have seen far
too many movies where the good guy was black or Asian or where the bad guy
was white...in fact...most of the movies I can think of off the top of my
head had bad guys as whites regardless of the race of the protagonist and
quite of few of them had black protagonists.

I have to agree with Kris' statement. How would it be different?  In the
grand scale of things, minorities and women are relatively new to the
executive scene, so in larger and older corporations, the are going to be
fewer in the upper echelons as they climb the ladder and compete with a
larger white population.  We see more and more minorities in upper
executive/upper management positions as time goes on as more opportunity
opens up for minorities.  Business ownership...how is that a measure of
anything other than the number of businesses that have been started by
<insert race>? There were black owned businesses even in times when
discrimination was rampant. I think the fact that there are many many more
black owned businesses and the fact that a black person (or a Hispanic or
Asian for that matter) can open a businesses and make it successful at an
equal chance as a white who starts his/her own business is a good sign that
things are a lot better.  Is there room for improvement?  Sure, there always
will be, but to claim what you are claiming would be to say that there are
no improvements. How much of whatever disparity there is, is based on the
culture and not discrimination?  Harping on how someone is keeping you down
becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.  Would you want to hire someone that
constantly complains about being oppressed by the man and has the
accompanying attitude towards whites?  Most people probably wouldn't any
more than they would hire someone that dresses like a hippy into a
professional position.  Corporate America reminds me of the military in that
conformity and uniformity is the key.  Highly individualist people tend not
to last long in corporate environments.  Same goes with people who are
radical in any direction.

Your final statement (starting with "I know two types of white people")
doesn't even make sense.