From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:larrycly...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 11:33 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: CFUnited Soundoff

I'm all for lets keep religion out of science classes. If that is what
you're referring to.

Otherwise if we have to teach a creation myth in biology classes, lets
go for a mythology that is more interesting. How about the Sumerian
mythology - it has lots of kinky sex, incest, rape, and violence. That
should keep the kids riveted to their seats.

If you look at the empirical support behind the Sumerian mythos and
the one put forth by the creatinists, there's not a whole lot of
difference. The empirical support for both is essentially nil.