Heh.  Calling it a "process" is a bit of a stretch.  Like DSSP, it was
not invented. It was found. :)

I've thought a lot about the nature of reality, and sanity.

Does that explain it?  =)

:Den

--
Religions, which condemn the pleasures of sense, drive men to seek the
pleasures of power. Throughout history power has been the vice of the