On 7/7/2011 2:49 PM, Scott Stroz wrote:

> It is kind of hard to take you serious when you are vehemently
> defending this nut job.

It's hard to take him seriously when most of what he does is reduce a
page of discussion to a few snips, stretch them just ever so slightly
off-topic and then toss them back into the mix as questions that I guess
are supposed to sound like arguments.  For the sake of variety, said
questions can and are substituted with glib remarks that have nothing
really to do with ... anything.

Sam, you are the king of deflection and redirection.  Your straw men
wear only the best clothes and drive the ass-kickingest cars.  My hat is
off to you.