scott its not psychotherapy. Minnesota allows non liscensed practitioners.
Marcus
bachmann has no training from any recognized grad school. He has not passed any
professional certifications like the apa liscensure. Moreover the therapy he
practices does not work.
even the best study that looked at this therapy found that only about 8 of over
360 graduate of
exodus International and similar reparative therapy approaches showed any
change from homosexuality to heterosexuality. And there is a lot of criticism
of this study - no independent measue of whether the subjects were actually gay.