Yes...a 13 year old Nazi collaborator...LOL

" Soros was born in Budapest, Hungary to Tivadar (also known as Teodoro) and
Elizabeth Soros. Tivadar Soros, a Hungarian Jew, had been a prisoner of war
during and after World War I until he escaped from Russia and rejoined his
family in Budapest.[11][12] Tivadar was an Esperantist writer and taught
George to speak Esperanto from birth.[13] Soros later said that he grew up
in a Jewish home and that his parents were cautious with their religious
roots.[14] Soros was thirteen years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany
occupied Hungary.[15] Soros took a job with the Jewish Council,[11] which
had been established during the Nazi occupation of Hungary to carry out Nazi
and Hungarian government anti-Jewish measures.[16][17] Soros later described
this time to writer Michael Lewis:

    The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation
notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these
small slips of paper ... It said report to the rabbi seminary at 9 am ...
And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father.
He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He
said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they
report they will be deported."[18]

Later that year, at age 14, Soros lived with and posed as the godson of an
employee of the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture. The official once was
ordered to inventory the remaining contents of the estate of a wealthy
Jewish family that had fled the country; rather than leave the young Soros
alone in the city, the official brought him along.[19] The next year, 1945,
Soros survived the Battle of Budapest, in which Soviet and German forces
fought house-to-house through the city.

Soros emigrated to England in 1947 and, as an impoverished student, lived
with his uncle, an Orthodox Jew. His uncle paid his living expenses while he
attended the London School of Economics, where he received a Bachelor of
Science in Philosophy in 1952.[20] While a student of the philosopher Karl
Popper, Soros worked as a railway porter and as a waiter. A University tutor
requested aid for Soros, and he received GB£40 from a Religious Society of
Friends (Quaker) charity.[21] In a discussion at the Los Angeles World
Affairs Council in 2006, Alvin Shuster, former foreign editor of the Los
Angeles Times, asked Soros, "How does one go from an immigrant to a
financier? ... When did you realize that you knew how to make money?" Soros
replied, "Well, I had a variety of jobs and I ended up selling fancy goods
on the sea side, souvenir shops, and I thought, that's really not what I was
cut out to do. So, I wrote to every managing director in every merchant bank
in London, got just one or two replies, and eventually that's how I got a
job in a merchant bank."[22] That job was an entry-level position in Singer
& Friedlander."