"Hehe. I have actually had a number of dealings with wikipedia articles lately,
and one thing they have not done for me is make me any more  likely to
think something is *not* wild-eyed because it has a wikipedia article."

Exactly.  Wikipedia is just another reference.  It is not a definitive
source.

I am not so sure there isn't a hidden agenda there when one considers how
much Soros and other progressive groups contribute to the site in terms of
funds and leadership.

"It is certainly not the worshipful screed of Alinsky that her critics
claim."

Exactly. Much ado about nothing.  The Clintons should have never request
that it be locked down.  The mystery of the contents became a bigger issue
than what it contained.  Kind of like Obama's birth certificate.  Now, if
he would just release his college records . . .

-

My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of
openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust
and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and
collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote
efficiency and effectiveness in Government. - Barack Obama*
*
Going forward, anytime the American people want to know something that I or
a former president wants to withhold, we will have to consult with the
Attorney General and the white house counsel, whose business it is to
ensure compliance with the rule of law. Information will not be withheld
just because I say so; it will be withheld because a separate authority
believes my request is well-grounded in the Constitution. Let me say it as
simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones
of this presidency - Barack Obama