like the way you phrase that. Actually are you qualified to comment
even? You refer AGW to a cult. So is a general consensus of the
scientific community considered a cult now?

What about the current consensus on Gravity, is that a cult?

What about General Relativity? Do we have a cult here?

How about Evolution? Is that a cult?

What about the current consensus on DNA replication, is that a cult?

or any other commonly agreed phenomenon that is studied in any field
of scientific endevour?

As for your conspiracies and cults, is the Royal Society of Britain,
The National Academy of Sciences here in the US, or the US Interior
Department or the Department of Defense, are they part of the cult you
mention?

You see the ridiculousness of your position I trust.