"Your reasoning only holds with a postulate that I reject: namely that Holder
is racist and his actions are racist."

Fine.

Apparently you forgot all about the New Black Panthers, but hey whatever.
 Dr Martin Luther King said  “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice
everywhere."  Eric Holder obviously disagrees.

I hold the Ron Paul is not racist and that his actions are NOT racist.
 Some of the policies he wants to put into effect would free a large number
of blacks from prison.

"True racism in this country is in the judicial system," Paul said, "the
percentage of people who use drugs are about the same with blacks and
whites. And yet the blacks are arrested way disproportionately."

"They're prosecuted and imprisoned way disproportionately," he continued,
"they get the death penalty way disproportionately. How many times have you
seen a white rich person get the electric chair or get, you know,
execution?"

"If we truly want to be concerned about racism, you ought to look at a few
of those issues and look at the drug laws, which are being so unfairly
enforced," said Paul.

"You feel that Holder is racist, therefore try to draw an equivalence. I
feel that the information that I've seen thus far to support such claims on
the part
of people who make such claims is rather laughably thin. Rejecting your
postulate based on insufficient support leads to the collapse of the rest
of your hypothesis. Pretty basic math, Jerry."

Whatever man.  I certainly can put 2 and 2 together.  It always equals
four.  Somehow, the just department keeps telling me it's five.

As an aside on our main man Eric Holder, have you heard anything about his
ties to the Oklahoma City Bombing.  Rumors circulating that he was in
charge of a sting gone wrong.

"Either you deliberately took my statement in the wrong fashion or perhaps
I just did a poor job of making the statement in the first
place. I'm guessing it is the later, but tough to say. What I said was a
joke. Eric made a statement about "high profile racists" and the high
profile made me think about LinkedIn and lead me down an amusing thought
train to the absurdity of a LinkedIn profile for someone like, say, Pat
Robertson who might write (in this
absurdist play) a profile saying something like "I'm a high profile racist
known for effective agitation of poor, ignorant people and being able to
direct their anger at inappropriate but socially convenient target groups".

My bad.  I don't get Eric's posts.  I blocked them ages ago.  Way too much
vitriol and irrationality.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton