The meta analysis touches on some areas in neuro imaging that's I've
had my doubts about for a while. I need to spend some time carefully
digging through it, there's a lot there. One immediate issue is that
the study does not address the neuroanatomical covariants of political
belief. Rather it looks at the reported relationship between
activation and personality traits. So in one sense this study is not
relevant to the discussion.