does it make methodological critiques that in any way apply? I mean, I
am sure that Sam didn't get past the abstract but you never know, even
a stopped clock is right twice a day, and based a fast glance, MRI,
feelings, ok, it might maybe be in the right discipline at least...

shrug, gotta go, this other thing needs to be done in 90 minutes do or
die, and I am behind now, spent too much time on this.