*clapping*

-----Original Message-----
From: Erika L. Rich [mailto:elr...@ruwebby.com]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 3:24 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Not accepting Rush's apology

You know what. Fine. Lets get personal. Because I could care less if people
know this about me.

Don't pay for contraception. But can the companies that do make, for
instance, Ortho Novum 777 please make a similar product and market it under
"fibroid reducer" and whatever other market speak exists for making a period
easier after you are in the upper 30's to 50's? So that my insurance company
can still help pay for it?

Last I checked it was almost $30 a month for it, although Planned Parenthood
(that "nasty dirty organization that only caters to abortions"
according to some. Not me by the way.) had a nice sliding scale based on
income so that it wasn't so expensive ...

Because the fibroids (that make me curl into a ball and cry) and heavy
bleeding (that keeps me home and only 10 steps from the nearest bathroom for
2-3 whole days) and complete and total PAIN and bloating for 10 days a month
is killing me. And in order to stop it **ALL** I need the pill. Which helps
ALL of that. Would let me live more normally for that time of the month.

It has nothing to do with preventing children. Hubby is fixed.
But to help me live easier, the contraception is a medical necessity.

Unless I want to let them just yank my uterus out. And they wont do that
until I go through psychological tests to ensure I'm "mentally stable"
enough to have that surgery, never mind the gynecological tests to ensure
I'm a candidate.

People suck. Full stop.

And you people on this list that believe that insurance companies or any
health care PROGRAM AT ALL shouldn't pay for contraception, suck. Full stop.

And all the people out there that say they shouldn't pay, suck too.