First, there is no way the super-rich are going to admit they owe
taxes or pay any more than they absolutely have to.  But if in some
alternate reality that happened, If Soros actually paid 200 million,
so would the Koch Brothers, and they would cancel each other out.
You'd have the taxpaying wars of the uber rich, outspending each other
to try and retain their power.  Billions into the tax coffers.  How
could that be a bad thing?

Of course, if you eliminated SuperPacs and lobbyists and returned the
power to those who actually work and pay taxes, have true taxation
with representation instead of representation without taxation, my
suggestion would not be necessary.