There are some questionnaires out in political psychology now that are
pretty good in determining political preferences. Most of the time
these ask the degree to which you support a particular view on a wide
variety of issues. Based on that it does a pretty good job of figuring
out your political preferences. I'm sure if I dug around a bit I can
find the equivalent for religious beliefs.