One thing I have found very interesting with conservatives and
progressives is the differences in how they discuss and argue things.
A fair amount of research shows that generally conservatives tend to
use anecdote and emotional fear based messaging, while progressives
are more likely to use studies, and data. Jerry's comment is a good
example of such.

No insult Jerry, its just something I've noticed about your discussion styles.

Hey these days I've been getting into the current research on the
neurophysiology of political beliefs, this is just one of the gems
I've turned up. I just hope that the functional MRI's prices don't
drop or we are all in trouble with political operatives taking
advantage of the systems to do real time focus groups hooked into
these machines.