On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:35 AM, Justin Scott <leviat...@darktech.org>wrote:

> Sorry, I seriously have no idea what you're trying to say here.  Can
> you clarify that a bit?

Think I was a bit tipsy when I replied, but the point I was trying to make,
some things you can't plan on in regards to your future. So the only option
is some type of insurance, long term disability is one of those that I
would say is more important than health insurance itself. You could wake up
tomorrow and not be able to work anymore and the choice isn't yours to make.

Some people have it lucky and will never need such a thing  while others
like NYS employees who have long term disability covered in their insurance
plans but for those who don't get that type of policy, haven't been planing
ahead and now either tax payers flips the bill or who knows what else.