I'm getting ready to dump a very well known insurance company myself for my
home and auto and move to a smaller one that has protected my business for
the last 5 years. The well known company has treated me like crap the last
couple of years and this year sent me a cancellation notice because I didn't
have an inspection done? No one called or sent mail about this and then it
was cancelled because while I was gone on a Friday an external inspection
occurred but yet no one called to tell me this happened and the cancellation
notice was withdrawn? I pay too much to be treated like this.