I'm talking about selling out to the Obama campaign and totally pandering
to a man he is supposed to be ideologically opposed to, even going so far
as to endorse him.

Powell and Rice too, man your team is really falling to shit behind
Mittens, no one wants that guy, at least the lefties like their candidate :)