Come on man, Union and Government as Master and employee as Slave?

We've had actual slavery in this country. Don't denigrate that shit by
comparing employment law to it. Seriously, that's fucked up.

Go ask any of your black friends if the NLRB is logically equivalent to the
institution of slavery. Let's guess what their answer is.

Judah