On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Cameron Childress <camer...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Come on man, Union and Government as Master and employee as Slave?
>

> Obviously, this is an inflammatory statement made to bait an
> equally inflammatory reaction.
>
> However, in cases where a radically highly skilled worker deserves higher
> pay to reflect their much-higher-than-average skill, union rules often
> prevent that employee from being paid any more than their classification.
> You can call this alot of less inflammatory things, but that employee is
> certainly not "free" in that regard.

I agree with you and we were doing an excellent job of discussing it in
terms that weren't inflammatory and weren't factually incorrect.

That's the difference between discussing and trolling. Jerry was trolling.
You and Tim, even where we disagreed, were not. I'm calling out the
trolling because it is unhelpful and unworthy.

Judah