And you're saying that there are not tough women in the US?

You're a braver person than I am to say that. Let me know when you get
out of the hospital - or when you recover from the beating.

Nichola Goddard's was a biathlete, and was a local scout troop leader
(Although if that was in the US the national leadership would have had
kittends). Sounds like a lot of women I know back in Canada. Not as
many Honey Boo-Boo types.