And therein lies the current problem. It will take a tremendous amount of
training and time to get us to that point. America is way behind the times
regarding cultural norms of human sexuality. While stationed in Germany I had
the opportunity to observe first hand how advanced Europeans are in this area.
There are saunas that are not only co-ed, but family oriented. Mothers,
fathers, sons and daughters frequent these places and sit comfortably,
completely naked benefitting from the experience of a healthy sauna. Women are
comfortable walking around the lakes and beaches topless. Men and women in
Greece walk around totally nude on the beaches, and no one seems to really
care.
In America though, we have to have private beaches or nudist colonies to do
this.
It will take time and training in order to integrate capable men and women into
the front lines. It can be done of course, but again it's going to take time.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.