What question did I not answer?

As for bathroom stuff, that is the same nonsense that the opponents to the
equal rights amendment used.  I can't imagine she would care.  I know I
wouldn't.  And  wonder about the procedure for the women in your unit.  Did
they devise it, or was it forced on them and the unit from some puritanical
higher up.