Yup...look up a book called Noah's Flood...Nat Geo also did a documentary
on it...  They found post holes along an ancient shoreline a at the bottom
of the Black Sea that were from dwellings.  You can also see a layer of
shells from freshwater mussels that stop at the shoreline and where they
stop,  a layer of saltwater mussels begins...