Not exactly, you have to remember, age of consent varies by state. As do
prostitution laws. For instance, in the state of Nevada prostitution is
legal so long as the county in which it takes place has a population under
25,000. I think, I read this just today on some Fark link.

They don't arrest people who come back from Amsterdam because they smoke
pot or engage in prostitution. They arrest people who commit crimes against
humanity. These crimes include international drug trafficking, Child
porn/prostitution, Slavery, and other things that are just plain wrong.

Keep in mind Lindh was not arrested when he came home; he was caught in the
act. There is a difference. He was a prisoner of war. I am not sure what
the exact laws are but the rules of war say

So here is the question.. What should the US do with Lindh, from the
beginning, when he was capturued. Remember it was Lindh who claimed to be a
US citizen. He started this.