Just out of curiosity, what was the impetous for starting this thread? Was
it possibly the call for Christian CF developers that popped up in CF-Talk
and the small flurry that followed?

I thought that was odd, and I honestly expected to see it brought here to
CF-Community. So far it hasn't shown up though. It makes me wonder about the
motivations and the effect of the initial post. Was it an honest attempt at
starting a conversation or was it just more spam mail? It reminded me of the
job posting spam that popped up here and in CF-Talk recently. One post and
gone. Did the one post accomplish the sender's goals adequately?

Kevin Graeme