> Just out of curiosity, what was the impetous for starting this thread? Was
> it possibly the call for Christian CF developers that popped up in CF-Talk
> and the small flurry that followed?
Nope. it was the thread on Sharpton, et. al. Rather than posting my feelings
about peoples/groups who can't take criticism or jokes about their own I
posted this.

> I thought that was odd, and I honestly expected to see it brought here to
> CF-Community. So far it hasn't shown up though. It makes me wonder about
the
> motivations and the effect of the initial post. Was it an honest attempt
at
> starting a conversation or was it just more spam mail? It reminded me of
the
> job posting spam that popped up here and in CF-Talk recently. One post and
> gone. Did the one post accomplish the sender's goals adequately?
The poster asked for the responses to come to him off list and is either not
on the community list or just didn't repost it as it already went out to
cf-talk. Either way, I talked to him and it just seemed that he wanted to
get together some people with simular beliefs from the community.
I might have done the same if I wanted to get together a Minyan (group of 10
men) together to pray at the conference. Critter might have done the same to
get together a group to go moshing (or whatever). :)