I can only speak for myself, but I'm also a hypocrite in this a bit. I
review my posts when I'm sending them to important people. Sometimes I speak
my mind unfiltered and while it can work on the list and in most
conversations, when dealing with business types its not the best thing.
I also do the same for Judith sometimes. She's a great editor and I've
learned a lot from her but sometimes I'm better when turning a phrase.
Business should always be edited. :)