I dont recall hundred of thousands of jews exiled from arab countries

 where did these Jews settle ? in Israel ? how did they get there ? did arab countries
provide safe paths for them ? i read the history of Israel and dont recal anywhere any
hundred of the thousands of Jews exiled from arab countries or killed....this is
important info that i would like to read if you can provide me with any sources....are
we talking recent history, 40s, 50s and so when the state of Israel was created or
biblical times...?

 Michael Dinowitz wrote:No, from day one they should have accepted the existence of
Israel, gotten
their own state on the other 10% of the mandate given to them and left well
enough alone. Either that or settled on the 80% of the mandate that is now
Jordan.
Or maybe they could exchange property with the hundreds of thousands of Jews
who were exiled from other Arab countries at the same time (those who were
not killed first).

> Well thats what is kinda boils down to...except...
>
> When Israel was created, the Palestinians should have from day one all
left, the majority who were not living in the west bank and gaza where not
forced to leave, if they would have forced all the Palestinians to leave
from day one, Israel would not be having the problem it is having
now...instead, the allowed the Palestinians to all move into camps, or what
is knows as refugee camps and settle there..

> so the majority settled in the west bank and Gaza camps or left the
country to neiphoring arab countries, which was not so much better since the
arabs countries did not want this flood of people in and killed or trapped
most to prevent them from entering there country.....those people still live
on the borders till now, so what Israel did is not as half as bad as what
Jordan did to the Palestinians...