>Actually, on day one they were given far more than 10% of the lands that
>israel now occupies.  they refused it.

But when you take out all the religious aspects of it....If you lived all your life in
a farm or a house, and someone came over and told you this land was owned by our
ancestors 2-3 thousand years ago, and its our promised land, you must leave, but  we
will let you settle in that 10, 20, 30 % over there....I mean realisticaly speaking, i
myself would not have moved.....

 I didnt force there ancestors to leave, nor did i have anything to do with there
struggle and the holocust, why should i be the one to suffer now....?

again, that is why you should of moved them all out......would have been a no issue
now, look at how many millions of people where forced out or relocated or even killed
through out recent history, lets not even go past that.....does it bother anyone today
that millions got killed in africa, or chechnia or bosnia or throughout Asia and
central America....NO!

DO people care about American Indians  and what happened to them ? sadly, No...

People forget and move on in history....it would have been a thing of the past...