> >Actually, on day one they were given far more than 10% of the lands that
> >israel now occupies.  they refused it.
>
> But when you take out all the religious aspects of it....If you lived all
your life in a farm or a house, and someone came over and told you this
?>land was owned by our ancestors 2-3 thousand years ago, and its our
promised land, you must leave, but  we will let you settle in that 10, 20,
>30 % over there....I mean realisticaly speaking, i myself would not have
moved.....

I gather some palestinians were driven from their homes. That is a shame.

>  I didnt force there ancestors to leave, nor did i have anything to do
with there struggle and the holocust, why should i be the one to suffer
>now....?
>
> again, that is why you should of moved them all out......would have been a
no issue now, look at how many millions of people where forced >out or
relocated or even killed through out recent history, lets not even go past
that.....does it bother anyone today that millions got killed in >africa, or
chechnia or bosnia or throughout Asia and central America....NO!

Who is  "you"?  I wasn't born in 1948.

> DO people care about American Indians  and what happened to them ? sadly,
No...

Of course.  The native people have all kind of programs that non-natives do
not. My salary is paid by an organization that is given federal funds to
give free health care to native americans.